Table of Contents Show
- What’s the Etiquette around Getting Readers a Gift?
- 7 Example Gifts For Readers At Wedding Ceremony – What to get for them?
- Perfume / Fragrance Set / Bath Set
- Bath and Body Gift Basket For Women and Men – 9 Piece Set of Vanilla Coconut Home Spa Set
- Small Jewellery
- I Couldn’t Tie The Knot Without You Wedding Gift
- Steve Madden Yellow Gold Plated Glitter Design Interlocking Bangle Bracelet For Women (Yellow)
- Starbucks Coffee Teavana Tea Gift Basket Set
- Wine Country Gift Baskets and Teavana Tea Gift Basket by Starbucks Coffee
- Candle Gift Set
- Luxuriously Scented Soy 4 Pack Candle Gift Set Calming Aromatherapy for Stress Relief
- Gift Card / Voucher
- Final Thoughts
When it comes to your wedding ceremony, there are usually people who help out with readings, guest-ushering, and other tasks.
It’s common for newlyweds to get tokens of appreciation for the bridal / wedding party, but what about gifts for readers at wedding ceremonies?
Click here to see our top recommendations for readers at your wedding ceremony.We’ve got you covered with our gift suggestions!
What’s a good thank you gift for a reader at a wedding? It is appropriate to give each reader at your wedding ceremony a small token of your appreciation. Some examples of gift ideas include small jewelry items, gift cards, or vouchers. It’s nice to also include a handwritten thank you card.
What’s the Etiquette around Getting Readers a Gift?
It’s definitely not compulsory, but receiving a gift for doing a reading is something that will be much appreciated by the readers.
Many people find it difficult to do any form of public speaking and the thoughts of having to do a reading at a wedding might petrify them. Receiving a nice gift as a thank you is a lovely gesture.
Bear in mind that, from the reader’s perspective, it’s not just the time involved during the ceremony. They’re probably going to spend time writing it out and rehearsing it themselves.
Perhaps after reading this guide, you can take a look at our epic list of super nerdy wedding readings for your ceremony.
7 Example Gifts For Readers At Wedding Ceremony – What to get for them?
Perfume / Fragrance Set / Bath Set
Your reader might love to receive a beautiful fragrance set wrapped like a gift. A bath set also makes a very nice thoughtful present.
How about a pair of earrings as a gift for your female wedding readers? Or perhaps a bracelet?
Steve Madden Yellow Gold Plated Glitter Design Interlocking Bangle Bracelet For Women (Yellow)
- Bangle dimensions : 8″ x .79″ x .28″ bangles can be put on by slipping the hand through the center.
- Metal type: yellow gold plated alloy design feature
- Makes a great gift for her.
- Steve madden gift pouch included
Starbucks Coffee Teavana Tea Gift Basket Set
Candle Gift Set
Luxuriously Scented Soy 4 Pack Candle Gift Set Calming Aromatherapy for Stress Relief
- 4 scented candle gift set the perfect relaxation gift, wedding party, or a unique gift for women.
- burns evenly our exclusive blend of organic soy wax and fiber wicks
- long lasting the scented candles will last for approximately 20 hours of burn time
- strong high-intensity scent high intensity, highly concentrated with top quality essential oils
- perfect gift packed in a beautiful gift box
Gift Card / Voucher
A gift card is a good idea for situations where you just don’t know what to get the reader as a gift. They can be purchased easily and they fit neatly inside the thank you card.
Perhaps you could get them a gift card for one of the following:
- Local restaurant
- Local cinema
- Amazon gift card
- iTunes / Spotify Gift Card
- Nintendo eCard
Wrapping up, it’s not essential to give a gift to readers at your wedding ceremony but it’s a really nice surprise to say thank you for helping out.